Cpl HR recruitment are delighted to be supporting a leading organisation based in North Dublin for a HR Business Partner for a contract role with the possibility to extend or be made permanent. The selected candidate will be part of a large team of HR professionals, supporting their own business unit.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Provide front line HR support to senior leaders, management and staff
- Manage and develop senior stakeholders relationships
- Support in full recruitment cycle along with maintaining headcount control with strong workforce planning
- Advise and manage on employee relations
- Report and feedback on all people related issues regularly
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years in a business partnering capacity
- Degree in HR or other related subject
- Have a strong and methodical approach to HR
- Excellent working Irish employee relations experience
- Strong stakeholder management is essential
This role will be on site 4 days per week, with 1 day remote based in North Dublin City with excellent benefits. If you think this contract role could be an ideal fit for your experience, get in touch today with your CV to [email protected] in strictest confidence.