HR Business Partner
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a HR Business Partner for the Carlow area.
PROFILE OF ROLE:
The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping the culture and people strategy, partnering closely with the site leadership teams and as part of a highly talented Ireland HR team and the broader global HR network.
Provide HR support focused on a variety of areas that enable the delivery of business goals such as:
- Engagement & culture change
- Talent development
- Succession planning
- Performance management
- Organisational design
- Work with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values
- Offer strategic HR advice to specific client groups
- Support the people strategy and coach leaders to have a strong relationship with each member of their team
- Advise, coach and listen to people managers to develop a business owner mindset through the best use of their people and talent
- Provide coaching with an emphasis on leadership behaviours
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and Ireland strategic goals to site/departmental business strategy
- Drive the successful deployment of the ER strategy
- Facilitate talent management and succession planning across the organisation aligned to global processes
- Initiate interventions and proactively identify issues to resolve them in a timely fashion
- Complete any site or global HR projects, as required.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in Business, Human Resources
- CIPD Qualification desirable
- 5+ years previous relevant experience in a strategic HRBP role, directly guiding and influencing leadership teams
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Self-directed, can work independently, and proactive as a team member, being highly-motivated and result orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work and deadline driven environment and stay focused.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
To apply please send your updated CV to Carmel: firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268