- Ensure that organisation is in compliance with all legal requirements e.g. employment law, Health and Safety, GDPR etc. Apply best practice at all times. If found to be non-compliant, develop action plan to address issue and escalate to HR Manager where appropriate
- Ensure all messages and communication complies with management policy
- Policy development and documentation; ensure HR policies and procedures are updated in line with current legislation. Develop new policies in line with changing requirements.
- Maintain effective & constructive relationships with all management and staff to effect positive change to new environment.
- Managing any Employee Relations issues
- Support Team Managers and Team Leaders in implementing business change.
- Ensure successful delivery of all recruitment needs within the required KPI’s and targets
- Manage the process for new hires to point of end of probation.
- Monitor attrition levels identify trends and work with team managers to ensure we achieve target attrition.
- 2+ years' HR experience
- Employee Relations experience, handing grievances and disciplinaries
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Strong organisational skills with ability to meet multiple competing deliverables
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Focused and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Results driven and passion for quality
For further information please contact Leanne Davis on 087 36384794 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org