Currently looking for a HR Business Partner who will play a key role in managing the HR function in the organization. You will provide support to management and its employees. You will also manage a range of day-to-day activities in the Human Resources Department.
The HR Business Partner will be working within and always promoting the Company Values.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements e.g. employment law, Health and Safety, GDPR etc.
- Ensure all messages and communication complies with Company policies and procedures
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are updated in line with current legislation. Develop new policies in line with changing requirements.
- Support Operational and support function team members in implementing business change.
- Ensure successful delivery of all recruitment needs within the required KPI’s and targets
- Manage the process for new hires to point of end of probation.
- Provide Management Information in respect of all required HR Statistics for monitoring headcount, time and attendance, attrition etc (i.e. absenteeism/attrition stats etc.)
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Be main point of contact for employees in order to address their HR concerns.
- Have an active involvement in, and a positive contribution to any HR Projects that may arise.
- Collect and analyse HR data; identify opportunities, define problems, and recommend viable solutions, i.e. Time and Attendance, Attrition.
- Lead and/or assist in the development of Human Resources manuals, forms, reports, etc.
- Project manage various HR initiatives and projects as needed.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other business departments.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training in HR related fields to all levels of the business.
- Review, update, and maintain HR information in all communication media; newsletter, intranet, employee handbook etc.
- Update all HR systems consistent with employee data maintenance needs,
- Provide advisory support to managers to resolve employee issues and ensure people management practices are conducted in line with current legislation.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- The role requires flexibility and adaptability to a range of activities in any given day.
- Excellent working knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Good knowledge of HR and policy & procedures
- Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
- Good Communication skills/ Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and innovative
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to listen and be objective in all situations
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
- Good time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma in HR or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in a similar role
- Previous working experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Possess a high regard for HR best practices and confidentiality
- Confidence to provide guidance and support to Managers and employees on the fair and consistent application of Interaction policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Proven track record of building and sustaining effective and professional working relationships.
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified
- Range of HR/IR courses at postgraduate certificate, diploma and/or master’s level is an advantage
- Working knowledge and understanding of Irish Employment Law
- Working knowledge of TMS
- Previous proven Industrial Relations working experience
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring stakeholders
- Previous experience in coordinating, managing and implementing projects.
Apply TODAY, or for more information, please contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie