To provide HR support and expertise to Covalen and its employees based in Leading Social Media Company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an interactive role fulfilling front-line and advisory functions.
The HR Business partner will be working within and promoting the Covalen Essence Pillars: Performance Gurus, Client Co-Creators and Excellence Designers.
· Ensure that Covalen follows all legal requirements and applies best practice at all times. If found to be non-compliant, develop action plan to address issue and escalate to HR Manager where appropriate.
· Ensure all messages and communication complies with management policy.
· Policy development and documentation; ensure HR policies and procedures are updated in line with current legislation.
· Development and maintenance of HR & Recruitment related procedures, processes, and policies in line with changing requirements.
· Lead and/or assist in the development of Human Resources process flow mapping, employee handbook, contracts, forms, reports, etc.
· Maintain effective and constructive relationships with all management and staff to effect positive change to new environment.
· Create and design specific processes and initiatives related to change management.
· Provide change management support to managers ensuring that change programs maintain high levels of employee engagement and commitment.
· Monitor retention and attrition levels identify trends and work with business stakeholders to ensure achievement of targets.
· Work alongside business stakeholders to implement retention plans.
· Create, develop, and maintain data for all aspects of HR.
· Proactive approach to monitoring and analysing all data related to HR.
· Effectively communicate analysis to business stakeholders through various channels.
· Collect and analyse HR data; identify opportunities, define problems, and recommend viable solutions, i.e., Time and Attendance, Attrition.
· Produce standard and ad-hoc reports as requested.
· Provide support in the recruitment process, both internal and external.
· Manage the process for new hires throughout the employee lifecycle.
· Assist in developing a nurturing culture for all new hires.
· Effectively coordinate all administration relating to employee lifecycle.
Relationships and Communication:
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with all business stakeholders.
· Promote and represent the HR function in all aspects of business.
· Adhere to and accountable for driving HR best practice and initiatives.
· Be main point of contact for business stakeholders and employees to address HR concerns.
· Review, update, and maintain HR information in all communication media; newsletter, intranet, employee handbook etc.
· Develop & implement strategic HR initiatives as requirements identify.
· Have an active involvement in, and a positive contribution to any HR Projects that may arise.
· Develop and promote employee wellness through strategic initiatives.
· Project manage various HR initiatives and projects as needed.
· Champion employee feedback to ensure we maintain an environment of continuous improvement and customer focused culture through the Staff Survey, Staff Focus Group etc.
· Responsible for the design and delivery of various employee welfare activities, including information sessions, fun activities, site wide events etc.
· Ensure new and existing people practices are recurrent, happen in a timely manner and are to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
· Provide coaching, mentoring, and training in HR related fields to all levels of the business.
· Participate in the grievance, disciplinary process & all other internal HR processes.
· Consult with managers and supervisors to resolve personnel issues and ensure people management practices are conducted in line with current legislation.
· Facilitate timely resolution of all employee relations issues maintaining an appropriate balance between employee and management advocacy.
· Strong interpersonal and Organization skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Adaptable to change and resilient.
· Flexible and innovative.
· Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion.
· Good time management skills.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, within the last 5 years.
· Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in HR or equivalent.
· Excellent Knowledge of Irish Employment Law
· Able to work within a 24/7 model.
· Proven record of maintaining confidentiality.
· Proven communication (both written & oral) and administrative skills.
· CIPD qualified or part-qualified
· Focus on quality and high customer service skills
· High flexibility and positive approach to challenges
· Results Driven individual.
· Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment