Working in a highly innovative manufacturing environment and supporting on HR projects across two sites your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure best-in-class experience for managers and employees across the wide range of HR topics, including engagement, compensation & benefits, people development, talent management, employee and labour relations;
- Partner colleagues in Sector HR and Innovation HR to translate business requirements and create operational plans;
- Champion operational excellence, deliver people solutions and enable our leaders;
- Deliver HR support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Market Solution Partners (L&D, Rewards, Recruiting), leveraging our solutions portfolio and frameworks (e.g. People Analytics, Transformation & Change);
- Shape the future talent management, learning and development strategy for Ireland;
- Further develop our progressive and successful internal direct engagement model;
- Act as main customer contact to the business leaders and managers locally with regards to HR Solutions to enable business results;
- Help shape the high-performance culture and drive change management initiatives;
- Lead innovative HR projects on a local and national level.
The successful candidate:
- Collaborative and hands-on HR professional with experience in one or more of the following sectors: Life Science, Chemical, High-tech, Manufacturing, Distribution & Supply Chain;
- You are well versed in working in complex global matrix organisations along with strong labour relations experience
- You have a proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully with multi-disciplinary teams;
- You have a degree or equivalent in a related discipline.