HR Business Partner – Mayo
HR Business Partner job available in Mayo. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a manufacturing company as they expand their operations in Mayo. As HR Business Partner you will work directly with the Management team on all aspect of HR including, Employee Engagement, Talent Development and Attraction, Onboarding and HR projects.
· As a member of the Management Team, you will act as a key contributor in the continued successful performance and growth of the company.
· Support with the recruitment process for open roles at the Mayo facility and build relationships with key external stakeholders.
· Advise and support all staff on a wide range of HR matters. Make recommendations to resolve matters and provide ongoing follow-up support.
· Actively lead employee engagement programmes and internal communication initiatives.
· Implement an Employee Representative Group (ERG) on site.
· Manage all Industrial Relations matters.
· Assume responsibility for all EH&S matters on site.
· Introduce an automated onboarding programme for new employees.
· Provide support to people managers on the company’s performance management and compensation philosophy.
· Assist people managers with identifying departmental and individual training needs.
· Take proactive measures to ensure the company’s talent pipeline is aligned to the business pipeline through talent acquisition and development.
· Support the roll-out of HR related corporate initiatives including projects such as payroll, policies, and procedures.
· Enhance relationships with third-level colleges and attend careers fairs etc. as appropriate.
· Coordinate, administer and regularly review employee benefits.
· Direct the creation, interpretation, and application of HR policies throughout the facility.
· Manage employee data in line with GDPR obligations.
· Third level qualification in HR, Business, or a related discipline
· Experience of working in a manufacturing facility is advantageous.
· 3 years’ + experience in a senior HR role.
· Demonstrated experience with managing EH&S matters.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.