My client, a national regulated utility is recruiting a Contingent Worker and Performance Management Specialist to join their growing team.
Your role will be to ensure the contingent workforce strategy is designed, implemented and managed to support the needs of the organisation. You will also drive the management of the Performance Management capability through developing and delivering training, supporting managers and managing system reporting.
· Location: Cork or Dublin (hybrid and flexible working)
· €55-€65,000, 26.5 days of annual leave, 7.5% performance bonus, annual pay progression, very generous pension
· Work collaboratively with Senior Management to develop the Contingent Worker Strategy, which will encompass contract for service and agency worker arrangements
· Create and own the end-to-end contingent worker process and associated policy by partnering with stakeholders in Procurement, Legal, IT, Facilities, Finance, Transaction Services
· Work closely with the business to understand and forecast contingent resourcing needs
· Design and manage a database of contingent workers
· Manage all relevant compliance issues, including the creation and implementation of policy and protocol documentation, training, and communication
· Review the Performance Management Process and benchmark against external best practice and make recommendations for improvement
· Develop and keep up to date performance management documentation and training materials
· Perform audits throughout the year on input at all stages in the performance management process across the business
The successful candidate:
· Relevant third level qualification and 5 years + HR experience with a minimum of three in a Business Partnering, Contingency Worker Management, Workforce Planning or Performance Management role,
· Analytical expertise: able to manage large data sets and draw insights from the data, while adhering to GDPR and data protection requirements
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of HR practices and Irish employment legislation
· Understanding of risk management, using these principles to drive decisions
· Advance skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to deliver reports and progress updates to the business.