Cpl Recruitment are currently looking for a permanent HR Coordinator for an Electric Utility Organisation in Dublin. The successful candidate must have 1 + years experience in a HR.
· Management of the end-to-end recruitment.
· Support managers with designing adverts, sourcing candidates from the right channels, creating competency-based interview questions, scheduling interviews.
· Promote internal L&D opportunities.
· Review and update HR policies as required.
· Support the payroll function
· Provide a strong HR advisory service on sickness absence and employee relations issues, including investigations, disciplinaries and grievances.
·Update monthly business reports with HR information and analysis.
· Ensure employee documentation is administered accurately and in a timely manner.
· Support team audits as required.
· Demonstrable experience of working in a busy HR team or administrative role
· Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in and suitable for, please email your CV to email@example.com