An exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join an organisation on an FTC basis.
Support the Recruitment and HR Department in providing administrative support across a full range of Recruitment and HR functions.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the Department and delivering services to operational teams as well as liaising with managers and employees on all aspects Recruitment and HR related topics.
- Be a point of contact for HR-related queries.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained up to date and in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative and first contact support to all the new starters.
- Support the Recruitment and HR team to manage, facilitate and report on the employee life cycle eg; recruitment, selection, onboarding processes from end to end whilst adhering to the workforce plan; employee engagement; performance management, training and development; pay and benefits; and employee leaving process.
- Schedule, organise and prepare new starter meetings.
- Schedule and plan new hire process including induction.
- CIPD Qualified.
- 1+ years HR experience.
- IT literate.
- Good verbal/ written communicator.
- Project oriented approach & the ability to work on own initiative.
For further information please contact Leanne Davis on 087 368 4794 or email your CV to