Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is growing rapidly and we are building a world-class HR team to scale with that growth. Diligent are recruiting a HR Coordinator who will perform a wide variety of administrative HR tasks which will provide you with valuable exposure to the inner workings of a People Team in the SaaS industry. Coordinating highly confidential information and situations, this person should possess excellent judgment and discretion. This position is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
- Act as a first point of contact for BAU queries that come in through our ticketing system/HR alias. Provide exemplary customer service at all times. Refer onwards to appropriate teams if needed.
- Maintain employee data changes within Oracle, ServiceNow (HRIS Systems)
- Offboarding of EMEA employees and contractors in Service Now.
- Liaise with payroll on new starters, adhoc queries, leave requests and termination payouts.
- Manage and monitor the HR ticketing system.
- Drafting off-cycle title change, increases, promotion letters, statement of service letters, requests for income statements etc.
- Support the administration of HR compliance related activities as needed.
- Manage and maintain the EMEA HR files, ensuring employee files are kept up to date at all times, manage ER, attrition and leave files, and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Maintain probation tracker and send out probation surveys and probation expiry notifications to managers.
- Create ad hoc and monthly reports in partnership with our HRIS team
- Partnering with other HR functions and site leadership on ad hoc HR-related projects impacting the EMEA region (attrition management, talent development etc)
- Any other HR support/coordinator type activities as directed by your manager.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially in Excel
- Warm, professional and engaging disposition
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, across all audience levels
- Comfort working both independently and in a team setting
- Accountability mindset, for oneself and others