HR Generalist – Permanent – Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
· Lead role in research and development of HR policies including consulting with colleagues and updating the employee handbook
· Active participation in the roll out of specific projects and programmes Investigative and administration role in
relevant HR processes
· Support with Employee Relations matters as they arise
· Relevant knowledge of employment legislation including new codes of practice
· Strong business acumen including a high level of experience of HR processes
· Good attention to detail and be a competent communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people including legal advisors, statutory bodies, auditors, HR colleagues, management teams and employees.
· The role requires an individual with advanced MS Office skills
Fore more information or a confidential chat, please email your CV to [email protected]