Cpl are looking for an experienced HR Generalist for a permanent role with a healthcare organisation in Dublin West.
- Responsible for the HR process, polices & procedures, employee legislation and best practices.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on employee relations issues, to ensure appropriate delivery of ER/IR services
- Responsible for Performance Management and Investigator Training
- Provide management support in developing and maintaining an effective HR administrative service
- Support the People & Culture team in assisting with HR initiatives
- Must have a driving license and access to own vehicle
- HR degree or related degree
- Knowledge of HR process, polices & procedures, employee legislation and best practices.
- Experience working knowledge of HR Systems/databases/HRIS systems.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong ability in using MS Office