Are you a HR Administrator/Assistant looking to develop your career in a Generalist role?
We have a great opportunity with our multinational client to recruit a HR Generalist for their team in Waterford.
- Initially remote, and will be able to work a hybrid model going forward.
- 30-33,500 with 10% bonus and Pension
- Hours: 2-10pm shifts across Mon-Sat.
- To provide guidance to all staff members on any HR related issues
- Ensure all relevant policy and procedure documentation are completed and up to date; and are compliant with Irish Employment Law and HR best practice
- Provide Management with relevant HR training as required: eg. Employee relations, performance management, engagement etc.
- Monitor absence, relevant policies and complete associated reporting
- Conduct new hire inductions and manage onboarding activities
- Relevant HR qualification eg. CIPD
- 2+ HR experience, providing HR support in a busy fast-paced environment
- Strong employment law knowledge of the Irish landscape
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Contact centre experience is highly Desirable but not an essential requirement
- Full Clean Drivers licence