Our multinational client is actively seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their organisation for a permanent role, based in Wexford - initially working remotely and onsite thereafter. The successful candidate will responsible for providing advice on any people related issues, coaching management, and ensuring all policies are adhered to and in line with legislation, in a high-volume fast paced environment.
- To provide guidance to all staff members on any HR related issue
- Ensure all relevant policy and procedure documentation are completed and up to
- Ensure all policies and procedures are compliant with Irish Employment Law and HR best practice
- Provide management relevant HR training as required: eg. Employee relations, performance management, engagement etc.
- Monitor absence and relevant policies and associated reporting
- Conduction new hire induction and manage onboarding activities
- Relevant HR qualification eg. CIPD
- 2+ HR experience, providing HR support in a busy fast-paced environment
- Strong Irish employment law knowledge
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Contact centre experience (Highly Desirable)
- Full Clean Drivers licence
For further information please contact Maryclaire Booth - email@example.com or +353(0)877685520