Our client, a Co. Clare based market leading US multinational in the medical devices & equipment sector are now, due an internal move, engaging with CPL to help recruit for an experienced HR Manager to lead their HR function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, suitably qualified & senior level HR professional to further develop their career with one of the most sought-after employers in the region so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a vital part of the site leadership team you will primarily be responsible for providing strategic level HR leadership across diverse business units, leading/motivating the HR & recruitment teams, acting as a key partner to senior colleagues & management teams, developing new HR projects as well as implementing change processes & new procedures across the organisation.
In addition to the above, you will also engage with union & employee stakeholder groups, drive culture & change initiatives, ensure L&D/training programmes are best-in-class & analyse complex HR metrics to deliver executive team reports.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR or a related field.
- 7-8+ years senior/manager level HR experience in a manufacturing or large scale corporate environment.
- Experience in engaging/negotiating with unions would be a major advantage.
- Proven people management experience within a multi-functional HR team.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different projects.
- Experience gained in the medical, pharma or related sectors would be an advantage.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 80-90k with an excellent benefits package & strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com