Working 60/40 remotely
Cpl HR Recruitment are delighted to partner with our client for the purpose of hiring their new HR Manager to join an existing HR Team as their business grows. The overall responsibility of the HR Manager is to lead the HR function, providing support and guidance on all people related matters.
1. Management of the HR Team
• Manage the HR team, ensuring all HR requirements in the company are met on time and in an effective and professional manner.
• Direct the workload of the HR team, including 2 Talent Acquisition Specialist, 1 HR Officer, 1 HR Administrator, 1 HR Generalist and 1 HRBP. Conduct regular 1-2-1’s and Performance & Development Reviews with all team members.
• Motivate and mentor the team for their development.
2. Talent Acquisition
• Liaises with Directors, Project Directors to ensure the planning and forecasting of labour supply for all site projects.
• Maintains the work structure by ensuring the update of job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organisation staffing by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Ensures that negotiation and engagement with Recruitment Agencies / Advertising Platforms are performed in best interest of the company and to ensure a steady supply of suitable candidates.
• Design internal and external recruitment campaigns where necessary.
• Interviewing and selection for Senior positions.
• Ensures that offer letters and contracts of employment are appropriate for all groups of employees and meet legal requirements.
3. Talent Management and Development
• Designs and suggest training and development strategies to Company Directors.
• Establishes orientations and training programs
• Ensures the management of the Performance & Development Management process and the training of Managers to this
• Works with Directors and Management to ensure succession planning.
• Ensures the management of the induction and probation processes to ensure that new recruits are assimilated efficiently and rapidly into the Company.
• Maintain the company training plan and monitor the effectiveness of learning and development activities.
4. Employee and Industry Relations and Labour Law Compliance
• Addresses grievances/personal issues raised by employees.
• Manages the disciplinary process ensuring internal/external policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Main point of contact for GDPR issues within the company. Work with IT to ensure the company remains breach free.
• Advises employees of any changes to terms and conditions of employment.
• Provides employment law advice to directors and managers ensuring such advice is compliant
• Advises the MD on all HR related policies. Ensure all company policies and procedures are kept up to date and effectively communicated.
5. Total Rewards
• Ensures that research/benchmarking are carried out regularly to ensure all salaries are competitive and makes recommendations.
• Coordinates salary and pay reviews to meet required deadlines.
• Approves and signs off on all rate increases and provides accurate pay rate change information to Payroll.
• Ensures that accurate records of individual pay and benefits are maintained.
• Ensures that up to date and accurate HR data are provided to UK partners on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Prepares and monitor HR budgets (Training Budget, Recruitment Budget, HR Department Budget)
• Ensures the provision of Occupational Health services.
6. Strategic Management
• Contributes to the design of and manages the implementation of the Company internal communications plan.
• Analyses HR Data and reports to Senior Management to support their decision making
• Ensures that Company’s culture and values are embedded in the organisation
• Actively supports the results of employee engagement programmes and initiatives such as wellbeing programmes; employee surveys; employee events and internal communications.
• Helps with Change Management
• Initiates and manages HR projects that will benefit the company.
• Researches and understands people practices within the industry to ensure that the company is aligned to the market and achieving competitive advantage
• Partners with business leaders to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives.
• Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications / Skills
• A 3rd level HR degree.
• Proven experience as a Human Resources Manager or Senior HRBP.
• Experience in the construction industry would be an advantage but not essential.
• Proven experience of collaborating at senior leadership level, managing multiple key stakeholders and delivering on their expectations.
• Experience of designing and implementing integrated Talent Management Strategies
• Previously used a data driven, evidence-based approach to drive decisions demonstrating the value of the HR function.
• Being recognized as a HR expert with a broad network that can be leveraged for benchmarking and gaining critical industry insights that can add value to the business.
If you are eligible to work in Ireland and have the required experience for this role, are committed to adding value to an exciting organisation please submit your WORD format CV to email@example.com or email me to arrange a conversation to discuss further.