HR Manager – Part Time - Permanent - Kildare
An exciting opportunity for a HR Professional to join an organisation on permanent, part time basis.
· Support the full recruitment process, including job advertising, candidate short-listing, arranging interviews, reference checking, contracts of employment, etc.
· Maintain HR files for all employees - ensure that all information is up-to-date and complete
· Liaise with Management Team & Team Leaders to ensure that all HR processes and documentation in relation to new starters, leavers, sick leave, annual leave, etc. are adhered to and completed
· Support all areas in relation to any policy initiatives / new processes etc. that are being introduced.
· Build a strong influential relationship with the colleagues to ensure effective delivery of HR services.
· Take lead on handing employee Disciplinary hearings, grievances, investigations, other formal meetings, etc.
· Advise management team on HR/employee relation/disciplinary and grievance issues
· Be part of the annual Strategic Planning and Budgeting process.
· 3 years’ experience in HR delivery.
· Excellent communicator and keen relationship builder with all types of stakeholders.
· A degree in HR or related discipline.
· Strong grounding and experience of applying Irish employment law in the workplace.
· A proven record of working on your own initiative and be able to take ownership for their area of responsibility.
· Excellent administration and MS Office skills
For more information or a confidential chat, please email your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org