Our client, a Co. Clare based market leading multinational in the aviation services & support sector have now engaged with CPL to help recruit for an experienced HR Manager to lead their European HR function. .
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, suitably qualified & dynamic HR professional to further develop their career in a highly attractive sector that's now primed for significant growth.
As the HR lead for all operations in Ireland & Europe, reporting to the Global CFO, the successful candidate will be a key part of the senior management team & will play an integral part in developing & implementing HR strategy & initiatives across the diverse sites.
You will oversee functions including employee relations, recruitment, performance management & L&D/training, design & implement new HR policies, provide senior management with guidance on strategic HR issues, collaborate with colleagues in diverse teams, lead culture transformation projects across the business & lead/motive the wider HR team.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR or a related field.
- 5-6+ years experience in a similar level HR Manager role.
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering multinational/large corporate would be a significant advantage.
- Proven people management experience within a multi-functional HR team.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different projects.
- Experience gained in the leading people/cultural focused projects would be an advantage - eg GPTW.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 75-85k with an excellent benefits package & strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com