HR Manager – Galway
HR Manager job available in Galway with my client who are a global provider of financial services. This role provides a full HR delivery including recruitment, policy development, L&D, Performance Management and supports the Leadership team. The HR Manager will also support offshore, multicultural teams. The role is based in Galway City.
· Support the full recruitment process, including job advertising, candidate short-listing, arranging interviews, reference checking, contracts of employment, etc.
· Maintain HR files for all employees - ensure that all information is up-to-date and complete
· Take lead on handing employee Disciplinary hearings, grievances, investigations, other formal meetings, etc.
· Liaise with Line Managers / supervisors to ensure that all HR processes and documentation in relation to new starters, leavers, sick leave, annual leave, etc. are adhered to and completed
· Liaise with external Payroll Company to provide accurate records for salary payment on a regular basis
· Liaise with Line Managers / supervisors to ensure that Training records are kept up to date for all employees on all required systems, portals, etc.
· Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are met
· Gather & collate data to prepare Key Performance Indicators in relation to the HR function for Business Unit senior management (e.g. staff turnover, absenteeism etc.)
· Support all areas in relation to any policy initiatives / new processes etc. that are being introduced
· Build a strong influential relationship with the colleagues in our Head Office to ensure effective delivery of HR services.
· Manage, coach, and support staff, to help maximise their potential. Establish development & skills plans to continually improve performance & lead the team/function to achieve the stated goals.
· Provide leadership to the function by demonstrating good HR knowledge and management capabilities, as well as by maintaining a positive, engaging & approachable attitude at all times
· Be part of the annual Strategic Planning and Budgeting process.
· Conduct regular 1:1’s with direct reports and formal performance appraisals to review performance objectives, formulating any required individual training & development plans.
· 5 years’ experience in HR delivery
· Strong demonstrable Project Management skills from demonstrable, successful experience an advantage.
· Excellent communicator and keen relationship builder with all types of stakeholders.
· Third level qualification in HR is required
· Good grounding and experience of applying Irish employment law in the workplace
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button