Cpl is actively recruiting for a highly motivated HR Officer to join one of Ireland’s leading agricultural organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career playing a key role within this business by ensuring by ensuring the wellbeing, training and development and performance management of their staff across a number of locations.
The successful candidate will be based at HQ in Moira and will be required to travel to other sites in Northern Ireland, Donegal and Monaghan.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide a broad range of support and guidance to this business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support and guidance to managers on employee relations
- Recruitment and retention
- Training & development
- Employee development & engagement
- Grievances and disciplinaries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three years general HR Officer experience (Ideally within FMCG)
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- CIPD membership (desirable)
- Knowledge of both NI and ROI employment legislation (Essential)
- Experience of providing support and guidance to managers on employee relations, recruitment, company policy and procedure; including attendance management, performance management, disciplinary, grievance and health and well-being issues
- Experience of working with Trade Unions;
- IT literate with experience in HR and time management software;
- Driving license and use of a car is essential.
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
- Onsite parking
- The opportunity to work for a well-established, growing organization in a key role
To apply send your CV via the link or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl for more information!