Cpl are currently looking for a HR Operations Lead for a healthcare organisation in Dublin for a 3 year FTC.
- Responsible for Strategic Management
- Work with the HR & Change Management team to prioritise objectives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and implementation.
- Work with the HR Manager to prioritise team objectives and to ensure that the strategic and operational goals of the HR & Change department are achieved.
- Provide leadership, support, and direction.
- Work with the HR Manager to support, implement and participate in change initiatives across the organisation.
- Manage and supervise the HR team in line with the achievement of departmental strategic and operational goals.
- Plan, organise and allocate work tasks and resources within the HR team to ensure efficient delivery of work.
- Work with relevant colleagues to manage the full recruitment and selection process.
- Support in the delivery of HR related training programs
- Ensure that the procedures and policies are maintained.
- Support and provide advice to managers and employees on performance manage.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Expereince in People Management
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, get in touch today. Email you cv to email@example.com