Seeking a HR Operations Specialist with fluent French to join a Multinational Tech Company for an initial 6-month contract. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years HR experience and fluent French & English is essential.
● Responding to all incoming inquiries from employees, managers, HR team members, and former employees.
● Responsible for a variety of HR administrative tasks including but not limited to benefits and compensation queries, talent acquisition processes, onboarding and offboarding, and employee data changes
● Research and resolve issues by partnering across the HR organisation across different EMEA countries.
● Have a general understanding of policy and procedure and be able to help employees/manager navigate these documents
● Ensure the documentation of all incoming inquiries and associated actions taken
● Ensure that data compliance and GDPR standards are met. Take part in data audits as needed.
● Contribute to Global HR projects across Groupon
● Facilitate with Exit interviews
· 1+ years’ experience in HR (Shared Service environment a plus)
· A solid understanding of Basic HR fundamentals.
· Strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Experience with HRIS systems is a plus.
· Strong customer service acumen and positive attitude
· Flexibility, able to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
· Fluency in English and French is essential
For more information, please email your CV to email@example.com