Servisource Recruitment are IMMEDIATELY seeking a HR Recruitment Administrator for their client who is based within the Public Sector in Dublin.
Contract: 3 month contract
Location: Working from home initially then based in Dublin
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday (37 Hour p/w)
Salary: €34,788 pro rata per annum
Recruitment & Selection
- Co-ordinate and support the Recruitment and Selection life cycle.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to understand the criteria of role requirements and prepare advertising documents.
- Review and screen applications and shortlist candidates in line with recruitment policies.
- Update and maintain the online Recruitment system used – Core Recruit.
- Act as the point of contact for candidate queries.
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Act as note taker at interviews where required.
- Ensure all relevant records, correspondence and documentation are maintained and compliant.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR related queries – research and resolve problems where appropriate.
- Ensure relevant HR databases are up-to-date, accurate and comply with legislation.
- Provide support to Payroll, Pensions, and the Human Resources Information System when required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Provide first rate customer service to colleagues and external candidates.
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers, explaining policies and procedures in a timely and effective manner.
- Carry out all other duties as required and participate as a full member of the Human Resources Team.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment and selection or HR administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant degree or post graduate qualification in HR, or Business Administration.
- HR Recruitment & Selection experience at a level capable of screening and selecting candidates by reviewing application forms against role profiles.
- Interviewing experience.
- Experience of managing recruitment campaigns from end to end.
- HR Administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, data protection, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- The successful candidate should be very organised and have the ability to multitask while still producing quality and accurate work.
- The ability to work from home and have access to a laptop/personal computer with WiFi connection.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence! Apply now or send your CV to BSCMrecruiting@servisource.ie quoting the referenceJO-2107-472633 !