They are founded in 2015 with its mission to enable better organisations. They simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Their HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London and Madrid. They have just started to build out our Irish sales and software engineering hub in Dublin from scratch. Globally they are home to 450 employees, 2,000 customers and they're growing rapidly. As you are joining in Dublin at such an early stage, this shows your trust and confidence in them. They would like you to profit from the success of the company and therefore, they offer a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and shares).
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation.
- Research, identification, and active approach of new potential customers.
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes.
- Fluent Dutch and English skills both in writing and speaking (C2 level).
- Minimum 6 months of B2B sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to deliver the critical early sales such as cold calling, pitching, and negotiating.
- Knowledge of local culture and business environment in the BENELUX region.
- Competitive and negotiable salary and commission.
- Share option.
- Brand-new office in Dublin City Centre location.
- Direct and permanent contract.
- Work from Home option provided.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.