My client, a well-recognised not-for-profit throughout Ireland and the UK have a vacancy for a HRBP to drive the People Strategy across Cork and Kerry.
- This is initially a 6 month contract role and the individual will work 4 days per week.
- Annual Salary is €55,000 - pro rata for 4 days.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Act as a point of contact for Employees and Managers to work in alignment to ensure a seamless HR service to the customer base
- Lead the people aspect of the change plan whilst focusing on the employee wellbeing
- Support the delivery of HR processes and programmes including; workforce planning, capability development, learning & development, performance management, coaching, talent management, compensation and rewards, HR projects and employee engagement initiatives etc.
- Assist managers with talent acquisition to ensure timely workforce planning
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on the full range of complex employee/industrial relations issues in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 5 years experience in a HR Business Partnering role across multi-sites
- Strong foundation in Employment Law and industrial relations experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related qualification
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Highly competent individual with experience of change management