HRIS & Workforce Analyst - Galway
HRIS & Workforce Analyst job available in Galway with a global manufacturing company. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for Building, implementing, and improving global HR systems, data, reporting and analytics platform. The successful candidate also develops HR systems in partnership with internal customers to meet business requirements. This role also Monitors HR system and analytics needs and provides technology and analytics solutions by designing new or modifying existing systems.
· Act as our Global Product Owner for Recruitment & Onboarding systems & application
· Collaborates with internal Human Resources customers to analyse HRIS requirements, develops and implements various HRIS solutions & procedures
· Provides expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of our Global HRIS system & applications.
· Partner closely with our Global Talent Attraction team to provide product knowledge & solutions.
· Streamline & continuously improve system configuration for Talent Attraction - Recruitment > Onboarding > Hire.
· Research solutions to support HR programs and processes.
· Acts as a liaison with IT (Internal & External) on technical issues and projects requiring data integration and other technical support.
· Troubleshoots production issues, including problem research and analysis, and performing steps for resolution.
· Document’s system specifications, configurations, processes and procedures.
· Partners with IT, HR and business to ensure effective use of methodologies and communication of test strategies, test results and performance through testing teams
· Audits and reviews changes within HRIS to ensure proper controls and separation of duties and assists in establishing new controls, as needed.
· Contributes to training program development and provides Tier 3 end-user support. Partners with COE’s & Shared Services on enhancements, new rollouts, etc.
· Works with external vendors and other service providers to ensure the efficient, accurate, and timely exchange of information.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent); advanced degree preferred.
· 5+ years of HRIS experience or experience in data management
· Experience with HR Systems configuration and reporting (SuccessFactors)
· Candidate should ideally have been experience in at least 1 previous global / regional implementation
· Ability to communicate recommendations and solutions to non-technical clients and end users.
· Experience building and executing test scripts for HR information system upgrades and enhancements.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.