We are seeking experienced overseas nurses interested in working in the area of Intellectual Disabilities in Children's respite services with Health Service HSE.
If you have experience working in the area of intellectual disabilties please contact kelley today and let us help you secure your dream nursing job.
Community Healthcare East - Southside Intellectual Disability Service & Beechpark Respite Services for Children with Autism.
The service caters for adults & children with a moderate to severe range of intellectual disability or autism in a variety of residential, respite and supported settings. These settings are located in Dublin on the following areas:
- Hawthorns, Grove Avenue, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
- Good Counsel Service – is 22 bedded service within locality of Rathfarnham, Crumlin and Terenure – Community Houses (Rathfarnham, Tallaght and Dundrum)
- Beechpark Respite Services (Children’s Respite Service) 2 houses Farmleigh – Palmerstown Liffeyvale - Stillorgan
- Min 24 months current experience (ideally Paediatrics, Mental Health or Intellectual Disabilities)
- Diploma or degree qualified
- NMBI Decision Letter Holder or Pending Decision from the NMBI
- IELTS or OET Cleared
- Flight to Ireland (cost capped at €800)
- Return flight on completion of 2 year contract (cost capped at €800)
- 4 weeks accommodation upon arrival
- Work permit costs covered
- Entry visa costs reimbursed upon completion of adaptation
- NMBI initial registration fee of €350 reimbursed upon completion of adaptation
- RCSI Aptitude Test costs covered
To apply in confidence / for more information
Contact kelley walsh on +353 91507519 or email email@example.com
Whats App +353864117886