My client, an international facilities management company, is looking to hire a new HSQE Advisor for their busy Santry head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing health and safety support and governance to front line operational teams, across multiple business lines and industries. The role will work as part of the HSQE Department and report directly into the Head of HSQE.
- Provide support and guidance on all matters pertaining to health, safety, quality, and environmental compliance, to front line operational teams, across all business lines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HSQE front line initiatives and activities across all business lines.
- Carry out regular site HSQE audits and risk assessments and document the findings for management and implement necessary corrective actions.
- Carry out accident investigations and ensure remedial actions are put in place
- To facilitate the implementation, monitoring, and review of the Company’s integrated HSQE management system and assist with the development and implementation of new company HSQE procedures.
- Advise front line management on health, safety and environmental regulations and directives which affect the company and its employees
- Provide HSQE support and advice to client companies where required.
- Organising and chairing Safety Committee and Safety Rep. Meetings across all business lines.
- Advising / assisting front line management in drafting and communicating Method Statements.
- Ideal candidate will be diploma/degree qualified in Health & Safety with 3+ years’ experience.
- Previous experience working in construction industry, desired but not compulsory.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance procedures, publications, and an ability to interpret relevant legislation.
- Proven ability to carry out effective investigations, audits, inspections and compile reports and recommendations as appropriate.
- Proven ability to apply best practice to prevent / reduce injury claims and carry out and manage incident investigations.
- High level of communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the application of Microsoft office suite.
- Ambitious self-starter with the confidence and drive and take ownership of cross functional processes.
- Flexibility required.
- Full clean driver’s license
- Positive, energetic, and focused, with good organisational ability
- Experienced in working autonomously and within teams in fast-paced environment