12 Month Contract
Up to £550 a day
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with a large pharma client to source for a HTA and Evidence Synthesis Manager for a 12 month contract position.
- Executes economic models and outcome studies and consults with the Director on economic models
- Designs and executes existing data studies, Executes on Global Health Economics (GHE)-related aspects (e.g. PRO strategy) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults with the Director on their responsibilities in these tasks
- Executes on PRO strategy for observational studies and interventional trials and consults with the Director on their responsibilities in these tasks,
- Drafts GHE publications for dissemination and consults the Director and external collaborators? Contributes to the GHE component of the Global publication Plan and provides oversight and review of GHE component of publications prior to submission
- Drafts and executes the Value Evidence Generation Plan, GVD and GHE related sections of the Global Payer Plan, and GXP�s, Selects and works with study vendors, contracting liaisons, and tracks budgets.
- As directed, engages and manages relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), industry experts, reimbursement advisors, etc. Works with Directors when necessary, to present to GPT, PST, TASC and CST Responsible for project level review at either IPRG, PRC or ORRG;
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com