Role: HTA Manager
Location: Maidenhead, UK (17 miles from London)
My client are a research-driven biopharmaceuticals company within a larger global pharmaceuticals leader. They specialise in therapeutic areas surrounding Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience and Virology. Their philosophy is one of patient-first care, aiming to make a real impact on the lives of the patients and families.
In this role you will be leading the development of the HTA strategy in all aspects including HTA submission. This involves being a part of cross-functional strategic decision making and direction as well as HTA duties.
· Lead the development of the HTA strategy in close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team and external stakeholders.
· Accountable for the development of HTA submissions and responses, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Manage HTA processes and direct communication with HTA bodies and associated stakeholders.
· Work with the internal team to support development of Patient Access Schemes and ensure horizon scanning processes are completed.
· Ensure submission and any other external communications are aligned to HTA strategy and internally consistent.
· Develop contingency plans and alternative approaches prior to and during the HTA process.
· Ensure clear lines of communication on progress and issues with the internal team, including senior management.
· Degree-level qualification within Life sciences (desired further education in Health Economics)
· Significant experience with UK HTA processes and developing HTA strategy
· Track record of receiving positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies
· Experience of developing and managing submissions to UK HTA bodies
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply using the link or send a copy of your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org