Cpl HR Recruitment are excited to be supporting a well-known global multinational in recruiting for a permanent Corporate Recruiter. The successful candidate will support a dynamic and busy wider TA function in recruiting for varying positions across the organisation with the support of recruitment coordinators and sourcers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Support with wider recruitment projects
- Provide guidance and support to the wider TA team
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers
- Showcase the organisation to the best of your ability in being an employer of choice
- Provide recruitment analysis on the market and trends
- Showcase progressive recruitment and sourcing technique
- Act as an informal mentor for less experienced recruiters within the team
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple positions at any one time
- Have a innovate approach to recruitment with proven drive to hire the best talent
- Have a strong personality that can build relationships with hiring managers
- 4+ years recruiting across areas of HR, Marketing or Finance
If you would like to hear more about this superb opportunity, get in touch with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.