Business Analyst - ICT
Using your extensive business analyst expertise, you will have primary responsibility to understand business processes, gather requirements and translate them into a model that will allow goals to be achieved. You will establish relationships with third party providers and various ICT Teams, working alongside them to ensure that the company's Infrastructure roadmap and associated projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Required Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated experience of gathering requirements and converting them to ensuring a successful implementation of the project requirements
• Explores and considers other’s opinions and views and can respond constructively to challenge
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to make links between different pieces of information and helps others to interpret and understand the dependencies
• Evaluates different options and alternatives before making decisions
• Experience of the elements of a Project Management role and an understanding of PMO requirements
• Possess analytical skills to interpret business requirements and translate into operational requirements
• Commercial mindset and an understanding of how the project contributes to the overall business case
Remote working for now , moving to a Hybrid model.