Image Quality/ Camera Tuning Manager
Reporting to the Image Quality Manager and leading a team of highly skilled engineers, the Camera Tuning Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, development, and delivery of state-of-the-art Image Signal Processing (ISP) tuning configuration and optimisation across the full range of company platforms and applications.
- Manage the planning, development, and delivery of best-in-class Camera Tuning projects in line with the development process and to ensure all relevant project milestones are achieved.
- Host weekly reviews with your team to align on timing, maturity and risks in their relevant projects and support in a timely manner.
- Grow and develop the Camera Tuning Team, and associated lab, tools, and software infrastructure.
- Provide Technical Leadership to the team and further develop the Camera Tuning Development Process to ensure both internal and customer milestones are fully transparent, respected and efficiently achieved (inc. Design Reviews, IAT Reports, Peer Reviews, Demo’s and industrial readiness).
- Actively coordinate with Systems Architects, Software Architects, Software and Test engineers to ensure full planning, implementation and traceability of requirements relating to feature development.
- Drive continuous improvement in the camera tuning process and image quality KPI’s including automatic testing and report generation, software-based tuning on raw scene catalogues, HIL testing and IQ testing for system test.
- Manage the training and development of your team in line with company best practices and to ensure continued technical and personal development (inc. 5mm, 1:1’s, Individual training plans, AAI’s, publications and presentations)
- Interface directly to counterparts at OEMs to plan and agree development of a given project and to participate in Workshops.
- Work closely with Optics and Embedded Algorithm Teams within the Image Quality department.
- Manage the supplier FAE team to support NPI, Volume Production and benchmarking activities as required.
- Drive continuous improvement in Supplier development tools and ISP roadmaps to optimise the overall Image Quality performance
- Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process.
- Minimum 5 years Camera Tuning Experience with a proven track record
- Strong understanding of Imaging and Image Signal Processing
- Understand of Optics Fundamentals
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, Matlab, Python, Labview etc)
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of innovation and motivation
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button