Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
- 2+ years of cross-functional program management experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing and/or consultative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to work with end-user customers directly in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-directed, proactive, strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills