PUBLICATIONS AND ONCOLOGY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Applications without this will not be considered further.
The Senior/Medical Writer role will be part of a Global medcomms team present across the UK, US, India & China, and will report directly into the Scientific Team Lead.
You will be responsible for writing and editing scientific content and will be expected to maintain a high understanding of client projects and relevant therapeutic areas. Other key responsibilities will include taking ownership of projects and mentoring/coaching staff where relevant.
The successful candidate will have:
• Commercial medical writing experience, with demonstrable experience from a medcomms agency, CRO and pharmaceutical company.
• Solid Publications experience.
• An in-depth knowledge and experience of Oncology.
• A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant Life Sciences subject.
Upon joining our client, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a clear career path with a strong opportunity for future career progression - Further information around this will be provided upon initial discussion.
For further information, and to apply, please email email@example.com