At Cpl’s Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. All our programs are underscored by the principles of:
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are currently hiring for a number of Independent Chairperson’s to join our interview boards specifically for recruitment for the HSE.
Chairperson’s selected for HSE Interview Panels are responsible for the facilitation and administration of Interview Boards in line with the CPSA Codes of Practice and HSE Policy and Legislation.
*Please note this role is based remotely and requires sufficient access to IT facilities (Laptop, Broadband etc)
You will be responsible for the management and administration of the live interview process ensuring key steps are undertaken. These include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all interviews are conducted in line with CPSA Code of Practice and to a professional standard
- Agree roles and responsibilities directly the other interview board members.
- Ensure the board are familiar with the necessary interview paperwork.
- Host interview board member briefings prior to interview to ensure that each board member understands their role on the day.
- Ensures agreement on professional knowledge questions to be used
- Review policies and procedures in line with legislative requirements
- Complete introductions/closing, ID checking and time management for each interview.
- Facilitate discussion on the suitability and final scoring post interview.
- Communicate all interview results to Cpl by required deadline
- Attend Chairperson training sessions facilitated by CPL
- Adhere to all GDPR & confidentiality requirements ensuring all relevant documents are completed and returned in a timely manner.
- 3+ years management experience with substantial interviewing knowledge preferably within the HSE, TUSLA or an equivalent agency.
- Strong leadership and communication experience
- Knowledge of employment legislation preferable
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional level of administrative skills and attention to detail.
- High proficiency in use of Microsoft Teams or other video conferencing systems as interviewing will be carried out remotely.
- Willingness to travel to other sites to host interviews may be required at times.
To apply, please email your CV with a one page covering letter & subject title of Independent Chairperson Application