An outstanding global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation who are seeking a professional Indirect Tax Analyst. This role is an integral part of the Global Services Organization and is an outstanding opportunity for a Tax analyst to join a multinational company. The role is responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of the countries’ Indirect Tax return.
Location: East Berkshire
Rate: £16 - £18 PAYE
Duration: 12 months initially
• Ensuring VAT postings are correct.
The above includes working closely with the VAT team in Prague to identify and correct tax postings errors.
• To assist with responding to queries on VAT accounting.
• Complete masterdata for new material codes
• Complete relevant forms to ensure that master data set ups for VAT are correct.
• Prepare miscellaneous VAT reconciliations and follow up outstanding items;
• To assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission and analysis as required.
• To assist with the management of the month/quarter/year end financial close process and dealing with issues as they arise
• Assisting with Ad Hoc projects or tasks when required.
• Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Trainee accountant with a minimum of 2 years financial experience
• Minimum two years work experience in a financial environment, including some exposure to VAT and SAP.
• Takes personal responsibility for delivering results
• Quickly assimilates and digests information
• Works to keep updated on the Tax legislation
• Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
• Listens effectively and remains open to other’s ideas
• Contributes to teamwork across the organisation
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in and speak to Ollie or Drew on 01189594990.