Our client are a complete end to end solutions provider involved in the design, build, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater assets & infrastructure in the municipal (Local authority), Industrial (Food and Beverage/Dairy/Pharmaceutical) markets. Reporting direct to the Contracts Manager the main duties and responsibilities being as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities;
• Responsible for supporting the Project Delivery Team with upfront input into Electrical designs & installation requirements
• Support the design team with development of P & ID’s, Motor and instrument lists and Functional Design Specifications.
• Support the Procurement department with generation of Electrical Material lists & bill of quantities.
• Reviewing Motor Control Centre Schematics and Control & Automation requirements.
• Carry out and supervise site Electrical Installations, pre and final commissioning checks & Final commissioning and handover to Clients.
• Completion of Final commissioning sheets and verification that electrical installation and commissioning meets project requirements and industry standards.
• Investigation and resolving of on site faults. Developing solutions to address customer specific electrical requirements.
• Completion of daily reports and ensuring company HSQE policies are been maintained for all works.
Skills / Attributes;
• Qualified Electrician with experience in Industrial Maintenance and commissioning.
• Good strong Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors , starters, Control Panels, and associated instrumentation.
• Ability to lead and take responsibility for getting projects complete – start to finish.
Education Requirements; One of the following will be essential
• Qualified Electrician/ Electrical and Instrumentation Electrician – RECI or ECSSA certified
• Additional Requirements:
• Full clean driving licence
For more information please call Christina Keating 021 4944872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org