Our client a rapidly growing financial services company is looking for a bright and Passionate individual to join Information Security Team , The role is Information Security Analyst. In this position the analyst will support the CISO with focus on security controls implementation and execution, aligned with regulatory requirements and ISO27001.work with all business functions to ensure information risk is considered, logged, managed and remediated.
· Support the CISO to deliver tactical and strategic security improvements in line with the overarching security strategy for our client
· Support the CISO in implementation and execution of ISO27001 security controls.
· Take full ownership of a continuous improvement plan.
· Monitoring of the security control implementation within the business unit in collaboration with the security capability area leads and security program managers.
· 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
· Must have proven initial experience in cybersecurity. This includes a wide range of topics from security policy development, to metrics capture and analysis, and controls implementation.
· Good understanding of security best practices including ISO 27001, NIST Risk Management Framework, NIST 800-53 controls, and PCI DSS. Previous experience working with one of these frameworks
· Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
· A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
· Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please send an up to date CV to [email protected] or alternatively apply below.
Must have the right to work in Ireland