6 month Contract
Skills: Scripting and Automation (MS Powershell Minimum), Enterprise Storage, Enterprise Networking using CISCO/ Palo Alto, Experience of working with service providers
- Provide Technical implementation and consultancy to support Business Projects
- Ensure delivery of high-quality IT operational services. Operating in a compliant manner and with an understanding of standards including GxP and ISO
- Escalation point from Service Desk and End User Computing ICT functions.
- Ensure that ICT incidents, problems, service and change requests are completed within business agreed Service Level Management Frameworks.
- Infrastructure Event Management
- Prioritise incidents based on their business impact.
- Perform prescribed daily, weekly, monthly and annual technical and security administration tasks.
- Investigate, analyse and resolve any network and security issues/concerns.
- Notify Information Security and Management of any security related incidents
- Proactive monitoring, maintenance and administration of regional ICT systems including Workstations, Group Policy, Servers, Virtual Desktop Environment, Microsoft Active Directory, Backup Systems, Disaster Recovery, Enterprise Storage and Databases.
- Perform regular reviews and audits of systems, system logs, security logs and account management to ensure compliance with Policies and SOPs.
- Use Problem Management tools and techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select appropriate means of resolution.
- Maintain Infrastructure inventories and documentation, including maintaining CMDB, System Dependency and EOL/EOS identification.
- Monitor resolution of incidents and problems to ensure that service levels are met and escalate to the Senior Technical Support Manager when this is not the case.
- Demonstrated experience of 3rd line level technical support and Delivery
- Scripting and Automation (MS Powershell Minimum)
- Enterprise Storage
- Enterprise Networking using CISCO/ Palo Alto
- Active Directory/ Azure AD maintenance & support.
- Support and Administration of Cloud and Virtual environments.
- Administering Microsoft Office 365
- Event Management and Proactive Problem Management
- Experience of working with service providers.
If you're interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com