The primary responsibility of the Injection Moulding Technician will be to set up and run injection moulding machines to produce high quality components for Medical Device and Pharma Companies.
- Set-up and run machines to manufacture components for the medical device industry.
- Carry out minor adjustments under the direction of the Production Manager.
- Provide technical expertise to the Moulding Production Operations team.
- Inspect and test parts using standard inspection tools.
- Complete necessary quality records/documentation.
- Liaise with sales to ensure products are shipped in accordance with customer requirements.
- Receipt and issue of raw materials and monitoring of stock levels.
- Participate in root cause and corrective action to analyse quality issues.
- Participate in Mould trials & validation as required.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met and safe-working practices are adhered to at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Injection Moulding experience is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Injection Moulding / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Technician role or a related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience as Injection Moulding Machine Setter is desirable.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential.
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills are desirable.