Inside Sales Channel Development Specialist
My client, a well-established global Software/Hardware organisation who have recently expanded into Galway, with a new global hub, seek to hire a new Inside Sales Channel Development Specialist to join their new team. Working across EMEA with Channel Partners you will own and drive sales programs and close opportunities from across a portfolio of clients. You will partner across the organisation to generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of new deals to ensure financial targets are met.
· Perform against a financial target every quarter.
· Joint Account Management, with Channel Account Managers to ensure you Maintain and development major partner accounts.
· Training and coaching those partners on the value proposition of Cloud and Professional Services, and to understand how to uncover the service needs of end user clients.
· Training and coaching our partners on utilizing the various tools (price book, eservice tools, etc) available for them to pursue service business.
· Assisting our partners via joint sales calls when needed
· Provide Forecasting to Partners for Cloud and Professional Services opportunities
· Educating and communicating the value proposition of our services to the sales teams and assisting them to uncover the service needs of end user clients
· Support the sales teams
· Marketing & Demand Generation. Where applicable, work with Channel Account Management team to manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and Partner success.
· Ensure all sales activities are recorded in the CRM – Salesforce.com.
· Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
· Align with the Regional Sales Lead’s and the Channel Organization strategy for the geography.
· Liaise with Sales Engineering and broader services organization to ensure service recommendations and quotations are accurate and meet the customer’s requirements
· Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department.
· Experienced in selling software and/or services.
· A high energy customer focused hunter style sales mentality with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Experience working with partners to develop and manage joint business plans
· Ability to build consensus and interact with all levels of management, staff, and the public.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent trouble shooter in tough customer facing situations.
· Multilingual – Advantageous – Fluent English is required.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org