Our client, an East Co. Clare based multinational in the engineering sector are now, due to increased business levels, actively looking to recruit an Inside Sales Coordinator to join their existing sales team & help drive this continued growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified sales support administrator to further develop their commercial career so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the office-based sales team, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the field based sales reps, taking in-bound customer quotation requests & updating them on order status queries, assisting in sales/marketing campaigns & engaging with colleagues across production, operations & accounts teams.
You will also take ownership of customer data & update databases accordingly, develop a full knowledge of the company’s products & services as well as assisting the sales operations manager in any of their duties when required.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, commerce or a related discipline.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a sales support or order management role.
- Experience in the construction, engineering or hardware sectors would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in managing quotation & customer pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 25-30k with strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com