• Set in place a plan of clear strategies and methodologies for all stages of generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure)
• Undertaking self-generated outbound sales calls in order to meet both personal and team weekly targets
• Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximise all sales opportunities and meet customer expectations
• Engaging positively with prospective customers to ensure an understanding of products and services & maintaining an adequate lead to conversion rate
• Up-selling and cross-selling to new business prospects and existing customers
• Delivering exceptional service to prospective and existing customers, including transferring customer support calls to the help desk where appropriate
• Logging all Branch Referrals received, following these up and closing in line with SLA’s and assigned targets in a way which maximises conversion rates and DIA
• Logging and dealing with all inbound sales enquiries (e.g. phone, email, fax, post) relating to new business opportunities in a professional manner with the aim of maximising conversion
• Logging and completing rate reviews for all merchants that are within the telesales threshold, promptly and within the pricing policy
• Accurately capturing and logging required data and processing through appropriate systems, ensuring that all administrative requirements are completed in a timely manner, including completion of any reports
• Ensuring that all activity is completed in line with Risk and Compliance guidelines.
• Having an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of the industry through keeping informed of technical developments, industry trends and competitor activities.
• Contributing to the overall success of the Sales group through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focussing new business campaigns
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a telephone based sales role & proven track record in achieving targets in a B2B service-based industry.
• Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
• Experience of achieving success against challenging targets with complex sales cycle and product requirements
• PC Literate with a proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
• Self motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve targets
• Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Confident & professional phone manner
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org