Job Description Inside Sales Executive :
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing successful supplier onboarding sales programs for the Citi Supplier Finance, a product that provides working capital and cash flow benefits to our Institutional Clients Group buyer/clients and their suppliers.
You will need to grow a portfolio of Supply Chain Finance programs in terms of both revenue and assets, as well as act as the primary supplier finance sales specialist for the allotted portfolio of names. You will be responsible for working with the clients’ procurement and/or treasury/finance resources as well as our internal Trade Product Management, Sales and Operations colleagues to ensure rapid and effective implementation and to maximize revenue for this customer base.
The Inside Sales Executive will be working within and promoting the Company Values
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and exceed revenue and asset targets annually
- Work with sponsoring clients to develop and rollout successful supplier finance sales programs
- Sell, follow-up, and sign prospective clients on to the Citi Supplier Finance program/platform, which are suppliers to Institutional Clients Group relationships
- Build robust active program pipeline, and track items moving to closure for existing and new programs
- Discuss pricing and contracts and in some cases negotiate pricing rates
- Support the process to ensure all supplier documentation/agreements are completed and KYC/Due Diligence is performed
- Manage regular telephone meetings with clients to track progress and needs
- Provide feedback and work closely with internal Client teams on customer prioritization, account planning and goal setting
- Gain exposure to corporate clients across different industries/regions as well as internal Trade Product Operations and Sales teams
- Execute successful onboarding sales and marketing programs
- Develop an in-depth understanding of this key Trade product (Supply Chain Finance)
- Support product marketing and regularly interface with internal Client team
The suitable candidate must have a deep-rooted passion for delivering success and knowledge of:
- Customer focus: ability to engage with customers and build client relationships.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Problem solving and attention to details
- Proficient in English ( C1 -C2 ) with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Excellent influential skills
- Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent time management skills
- must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decisions with judgment and discretion
- Flexible and innovative
- Minimum of one years’ experience in client-focused environment.
- Proven communications strategy and style.
- Experience providing best in class dedicated client service is preferred
- Experienced Sales or Customer Service person (33% sales / 66% project & account management)
- Process driven (for example should be able to talk through a PO to invoice process or similar)
- Experience of CRM use would be an advantage