This person will be responsible for developing successful supplier onboarding sales programs for the Citi Supplier Finance (CSF) product which provides working capital and cash flow benefits to our Institutional Clients Group (ICG) buyer/clients and their suppliers.
She or he will need to grow a portfolio of Supply Chain Finance (SCF) programs in terms of both revenue and assets, as well as act as the primary supplier finance sales specialist for the allotted portfolio of names. He or she will be responsible for working with the clients’ procurement and/or treasury/finance resources as well as our internal Trade Product Management, Sales and Operations colleagues to ensure rapid and effective implementation and to maximize revenue for this customer base.
The Inside Sales Executive will be working within and promoting the Company Values.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with sponsoring clients to develop and rollout successful supplier finance sales programs
• Sell, follow-up, and sign prospective clients on to the Citi Supplier Finance program/platform, which are suppliers to Institutional Clients Group (ICG) relationships (i.e.: Buyers)
• Build robust active program pipeline, and track items moving to closure for existing and new programs
• Discuss pricing and contracts and in some cases negotiate pricing rates
• Execute successful onboarding sales and marketing programs
• Develop in-depth understanding of this key Trade product (i.e.: Supply Chain Finance)
• Support product marketing and regularly interface with internal Client team
• Experienced Sales or Customer Service person (33% sales / 66% project & account management)
• Process driven (for example should be able to talk through a PO to invoice process or similar)
• Experience of CRM use would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
Location: Working from home due to Covid
Working hours: Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm
If you are interested, please send me an email to email@example.com