Exciting opportunity to join my clients expanding sales team for this newly created position. As the first sales Specialist (Ireland), you will oversee my client’s efforts to increase the opportunity pipeline by generating opportunities through contacting prospective clients whose information derives from a variety of different sources. You will contribute to the overall Sales effort with emphasis on using personal contact (phone, e-mail, chat box on website) to contact potential customers and introduce them to the products and services on offer!
Office is based Kildare, the ideal candidate will be office-based but there are blended working options.
Your day to day
• Contact customers who have expressed an interest in services and present value proposition to the customer.
• Convert prospective leads to close.
• Create and execute sales scripts for prospect calls.
• Collaborate closely with marketing and other sales personnel to create and improve strategies to achieve opportunity creation from prospect calls.
• 2-3 years minimum outbound sales experience (inbound and outbound)
• Self-starter with a good work ethic.
• Supply Chain, Logistics, E-Business experience is desired but not essential.
• Strong customer relationship building skills.
• Experience navigating social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products