Qualified Install Engineers
We are welcoming applications for Qualified Install Engineers, to join a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Company based in Dublin. They supply, install and service a wide range of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and HVAC systems to meet the high specifications of manufacturers.
The successful Install Engineer must be a trade qualified refrigeration engineers with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience in installation of Air conditioning \ HVAC equipment.
- 5 years’ experience in the installation and commissioning of VRV & Split Units, Close control, and chillers.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and correct technical issues, in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to effectively present information and answer queries.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Ability to plan forward, work with site foreman and other trades to complete a job.
- Ability to supervise a team including apprentices, labourers, and general operators.
- Must be F-Gas certified.
- Hold a full clean drive licence
Remuneration is negotiable and will depend on candidates experience, suitability and fit for the role.
Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org