Cpl in conjunction with one of the major insurance companies in the country is proud to advertise a great opportunity to join the insurance industry, as an Insurance Representative.
This relationship is built on trust, great teamwork and commitment to deliver for their customers. With this job opportunity, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to prosper and grow your career, with access to the best training programs, systems and teams in the area!
What’s the opportunity?
You’ll be on a full time 36.5 hours per week, permanent contract with an on-growing insurance company while performing your daily tasks following the company's core values.
From your start date, early 2023, you’ll be working in a local branch office, engaging with our customers face to face, identifying and meeting their needs, across new business and renewals, as well as other service-related interactions.
Occasionally, while working together with other colleagues from different branches, you might be involved in external business development activities, promoting the company across various community and business initiatives.
· Provide top-quality service to clients
· Show the capability to put the client first in all interactions
· Motivated to provide top-class performance in the role
· Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
· Have a great can-do attitude, with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Good team-player
· Interested in a continuous learning and developing path
· Required levels of competency are being achieved by you in line with the role expectations
Essential Skills and Experience
· Entry-level with no insurance experience required (but beneficial)
· Customer service, retail or contact centre experience
· Experience dealing with targets or KPI
· Computer savvy
· Both face-to-face customer service and phone calls
· The minimum academic requirement is Leaving Cert or equivalent
· The salary is €24,810/year, with the chance of receiving until €26,795/year depending on your performance.
· Working days and hours are Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
· Four weeks of a full-time training programme with one of our specialist Trainers, which will be a blended delivery in the branch and from home.
· IT & office kits are provided, so you’ll have the chance to mix home and office-based work.
· Exam-related salary increases.
· Generous pension contribution
· Staff discount on motor & home insurance.
· Generous holidays and well-being initiatives for you and your family and more.